We are currently looking for a dynamic person for the position of Invoicing Coordinator at our downtown Montreal office, in the Finance Department. Reporting to the Assistant Controller, the incumbent will be responsible to verify and validate data related to bookings in order to produce accurate invoices. This person also coordinates Invoicing Team members' work and assists with validation of procedures and data as it relates to invoicing functions.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Verify and confirm information related to bookings to ensure accuracy in billing;
• Invoice processing-posting, printing, and ensuring customer documentation requests are respected;
• Manage all documentation related to invoicing, scanning, photocopying and sorting of documents;
• Enter data in the invoicing system and produce reports;
• Produce billing corrections or manual bills;
• Prepare/coordinate customer-specific invoices and account reconciliations/credit notes;
• When necessary, contact customers in order to confirm invoicing details;
• Coordinate staff responsibilities/deadlines and day-to-day supervision;
• Assist with problem resolution throughout the invoicing related processes;
• Assist with management of documentation concerning audit of invoices;
• Act as a contact person with colleagues of other departments;
• Perform other duties and projects, as assigned.
• College degree or equivalent;
• Minimum of 3 years of office experience;
• Experience on AS/400 system (an asset);
• Experience in supervising staff;
• Knowledge of accounting an asset;
• Bilingualism (English and French).
• Detail and deadline oriented;
• Strong organizational and communication skills;
• Analytical skills;
• Works well in a team environment, and under pressure to meet company deadlines.
You are interested and believe you have all the qualifications? Please forward your resume as soon as possible to:
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.