JAM Industries, Making the world sound better, one brand at a time! Do these words sound like music to your ears? Are you ready to Hear IT, See IT, Live IT and JAM IT?
Choosing JAM Industries, means joining the largest distributor of consumer electronic goods, pro-audio equipment and musical instruments in the WORLD. Since 1972, our love of music has driven us towards continuous innovation which has allowed us to stay true to our mission of delivering ONLY the best customer service!
Come JAM with us… we not only work hard, but play just as hard. Want to take your career to the next level? Click here to view all of our current openings! http://jamindustries.com/careers/
Ready to join our team? Here is why we are one big, happy JAMily…
We got your health in check – we offer a wide range of competitive group benefits such Health & Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Short and Long-Term Disability as well as a generous wellness incentive and an Employee Assistance Program
We value work life balance and offer a causal and fun environment
Lively social calendar…there's always something for everyone!!
Our onsite subsidized cafeteria caters to the foodie in each of us. Plenty of healthy (and not so healthy choices)
Generous employee discount on all of our cool gear
Convenient location with access to free parking
On-going learning opportunities
Not to mention the opportunity to work in a highly talented, winning team!
Come groove with us…we are in pursuit of creative, confident, charismatic go-getters!
Currently auditioning for: A/P Clerk
Location: Baie D'Urfe
What you will do:
• Sort and match invoices with purchase order and receipts register
• Reconciling credit card statements and expense reports
• Prepare and process accounts payable checks and reconciliation of payments
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Vendor file maintenance
• Involved in the management of payments being mindful of cash flows
• Review vendor statements and seeks resolution on any outstanding items
• Establish and maintain good relations with suppliers and internal clients
• Effectively initiates and verifies outgoing domestic and international wire transfer
• Bank reconciliation and reconciliation of accounts
What we are looking for:
• Minimum 3 years accounts payable and general accounting experience
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications such as Oracle and JD Edwards
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Proficient in data entry
• Able to handle a high volume of transactions
• Excellent communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills;
• Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
• Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team as well as autonomously;
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions, use good judgment and prioritize well
• Good problem solving skills
• Maintain confidentiality
• Strong English skills, written and spoken
While we appreciate your interest, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.