JAM Industries, Making the world sound better, one brand at a time! Do these words sound like music to your ears? Are you ready to Hear IT, See IT, Live IT and JAM IT?
Choosing JAM Industries, means joining the largest distributor of consumer electronic goods, pro-audio equipment and musical instruments in the WORLD. Since 1972, our love of music has driven us towards continuous innovation which has allowed us to stay true to our mission of delivering ONLY the best customer service!
Jam Industries has been voted one of Canada's Best Managed Company in 2018! Companies that have accomplished this great achievement have one thing in common: They focus on their employees! This award is a true symbol of our success & dedication towards our JAMmers!
Come JAM with us… we not only work hard, but play just as hard. Want to take your career to the next level? Click here to view all of our current openings! http://jamindustries.com/careers/
Ready to join our team? Here is why we are one big, happy JAMily…
· We got your health in check – we offer a wide range of competitive group benefits such Health & Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Short and Long-Term Disability as well as a generous wellness incentive and an Employee Assistance Program
· We value work life balance and offer a causal and fun environment
· Lively social calendar…there's always something for everyone!!
· Our onsite subsidized cafeteria caters to the foodie in each of us. Plenty of healthy (and not so healthy choices)
· Generous employee discount on all of our cool gear
· Convenient location with access to free parking
· On-going learning opportunities
· Not to mention the opportunity to work in a highly talented, winning team!
Come groove with us…we are in pursuit of creative, confident, charismatic go-getters!
Currently auditioning for: Intermediate Accountant
What you will do:
· Assisting in the preparation of financial statements;
· Assisting in the preparation of the month end and year end files;
· Assisting in the month end close process;
· Assisting in the analysis of results and explain variances;
· Monitoring, testing, reviewing and/or implementing internal controls and procedures;
· Preparing and reviewing analysis for critical balance sheet items; revenues/margins by business units and ensure accuracy of the financial information;
· Participating in special projects and answer to punctual requests from the management team;
· Preparing and posting journal entries;
· Preparing monthly bank reconciliations;
· Monthly intercompany balance reconciliation;
· Assisting in the preparation of the year end audit files;
· Bookkeeping of various holding companies.
What we are looking for:
· University degree in accounting;
· Minimum of three years of relevant experience;
· Experience in an audit function is an asset;
· Strong analytical and accounting skills;
· Strong attention to detail;
· Basic knowledge of Canadian and US taxation;
· Ability to work with tools to automate manual processes and improve productivity;
· Sense of professionalism and integrity;
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Power Point);
· Strong Excel skills required;
· Knowledge of JDEdwards is an asset;
· Bilingual (French and English), written and spoken.
While we appreciate your interest, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Area of Expertise: Planning, forecasting and comparison of financial activity. Preparation, consolidation, analysis and documentation of financial data used to summarize and measure status, evaluation of business plans, identification of variances and
Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a long-term view to generate optimal,
Planning and direction of treasury activities such as the care and custody of funds and other financial assets, the supervision of banking, credit and insurance of the corporation. Specific responsibilities of position : Lead cash flow activities,