Accounts Payables Clerk - Great Work Environment!
JAM Industries, Making the world sound better, one brand at a time! Do these words sound like music to your ears? Are you ready to Hear IT, See IT, Live IT and JAM IT?
Choosing JAM Industries, means joining the largest distributor of consumer electronic goods, pro-audio equipment and musical instruments in the WORLD. Since 1972, our love of music has driven us towards continuous innovation which has allowed us to stay true to our mission of delivering ONLY the best customer service!
Come JAM with us… we not only work hard, but play just as hard. Want to take your career to the next level? Click here to view all of our current openings! http://jamindustries.com/careers/
Ready to join our team? Here is why we are one big, happy JAMily…
• We got your health in check – we offer a wide range of competitive group benefits such Health & Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Short and Long-Term Disability as well as a generous wellness incentive and an Employee Assistance Program
• We value work life balance and offer a causal and fun environment
• Lively social calendar…there's always something for everyone!!
• Our onsite subsidized cafeteria caters to the foodie in each of us. Plenty of healthy (and not so healthy choices)
• Generous employee discount on all of our cool gear
• Convenient location with access to free parking
• On-going learning opportunities
• Not to mention the opportunity to work in a highly talented, winning team!
Come groove with us…we are in pursuit of creative, confident, charismatic go-getters!
Currently looking for: Accounts Payables Clerk
Position: Accounts Payables clerk
Location: Baie D'Urfe, Québec
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM
What you will do:
We are currently seeking a talented, resourceful, confident candidate to join our team as an Accounts Payable Clerk who will perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
Sort and match invoices with purchase order and receipts register
Reconciling credit card statements and expense reports
Prepare and process accounts payable checks and reconciliation of payments
Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
Vendor file maintenance
Involved in the management of payments being mindful of cash flows
Review vendor statements and seeks resolution on any outstanding items
Establish and maintain good relations with suppliers and internal clients
Effectively initiates and verifies outgoing domestic and international wire transfer
What we are looking for:
Minimum 3 years accounts payable and general accounting experience
Knowledge of relevant computer applications such as Oracle and JD Edwards
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Proficient in data entry
Able to handle a high volume of transactions
Excellent communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills;
Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through;
Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team as well as autonomously;
Strong attention to detail
Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions, use good judgment and prioritize well
Good problem solving skills
While we appreciate your interest, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.