We have an immediate opening for a "eBilling Coordinator" within our Toronto office for a full time position. This position reports to the Revenue Manager and is scheduled to work 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
During month-end periods, some overtime and flexibility may be required to meet demands of the role. Discretion, confidentiality and attention to detail are essential to this role and required at all times. This role with be expected to work in the office initially, with the option for remote work in the future.
• Reviewing and submitting invoices to client systems using eBilling Hub and other legal billing software;
• Monitoring and tracking acceptance or rejection notifications and working with the Revenue Manager to resolve;
• Monitoring shared eBilling email inbox; researching and resolving questions and forwarding questions to responsible colleagues as appropriate;
• Liaising with Billing Coordinators to resolve billing setups and issues that are impacting successful submission of eBills;
• Monitoring invoice status and short-payment details in vendor systems for assistance with collection activities;
• Create and update lists of timekeeper rates and matter information for upload to client vendor systems;
• Provide assistance/backup support as required to others in the Finance Department;
• Other special projects as required.
• Must have working knowledge of the eBillings process and other general accounting procedures;
• Prior experience with Elite Enterprise or similar accounting software (3E, Aderant, Mitratech, NetSuite, SAP)
• Experience working with E-Billing software: TyMetrix 360, Legal Tracker, CounselLink or Collaborati is strongly preferred.;
• Strong mathematical and problem solving skills are necessary;
• Strong ability to ensure all firm policies and control procedures are met;
• Proficient in MS Office Suite;
• Demonstrates tact and discretion, sound judgment and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters;
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
• Commitment to privacy and ethical conduct with a strong ability to ensure all firm policies and control procedures are met;
• Superb organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail;
• Self-starter who is able to work independently and effectively with individuals at all levels within a team-oriented environment;
• Able to meet deadlines, work well under pressure and prioritize work;
• Proven track record of being adaptable to change in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Inclusion and diversity (I&D) are fundamental to who we are at Dentons Canada and essential to the success and strength of our firm. Our forward-thinking, inclusive culture promotes and supports the professional development of our diverse talent, the leading services we offer to our clients, and positive social change. As a testament to our commitment to I&D, we are recognized as one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employer’s for 11 consecutive years (2011-2021) and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2021) for the fourth time.
Dentons Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome your application. All employment decisions, including hiring, will be made without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, creed, disability, ethnic origin, family status, gender assigned at birth, gender identity, marital status, place of origin, race, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights legislation.
To support and embrace your diverse skillsets, talents and experiences, we are committed to providing you with an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible workplace to support your success. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process, for example as a result of a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.