Accounts Payable Clerk
We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Administrator to join our Owen Sound team!
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a proactive can-do attitude and committed to providing clerical and accounting support for our Finance Department. The primary role of the Accounts Payable Administrator is to process vendor payments with efficiency, meeting required deadlines.
• File Management and Data Entry within the company ERP System.
• Vendor Account Maintenance
• Providing administrative support as needed to the Finance and Accounts team
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience as in Accounts Payable departments
• Experienced in general accounting and accounts payable processes
• Highschool Diploma or Equivalent
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
• Experience working with accounting software
• Strong communication skills required
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. offers an excellent compensation package and a comprehensive benefits program. Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available, upon request, throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.