Vancouver's Best Vitamin, Sport Supplements Store, and Smoothie Bar is looking for a:
Full-Time Intermediate Accounts Payable Clerk
THIS POST IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have a solid understanding of Quickbooks Online, Simply Accounting Software, and a solid understanding of the payables process, reconciliations and general bookkeeping duties..
- You have a solid understanding of the AP workflow.
- You understand internal controls and are able to identify safeguards to mitigate risk.
- You have a near-obsessive approach to filing, organization, and communication.
- You have an outgoing, friendly demeanor and take a positive approach in all you do.
- You recognize the value of your work as a contributing factor to the success and growth of the business, as well as the satisfaction of our customers.
- 1 year minimum experience in an accounts payable position or in an accounting role.
- 1 year minimum experience operating Quickbooks Online.
- Ability to utilize Quickbooks OnlineSoftware with no supervision.
-Thorough understanding of invoice coding and how they impact the Balance Sheet and the Profit and loss statement.
- Manage the Accounts Payable process.
- Process invoices for local suppliers with accuracy and respecting the terms of payment.
- Strong understanding of Google Drive, spreadsheets and documents, as well as electronic and physical filing. Solid understanding of reconciliations, the AP process and working knowledge of Quickbooks Online.
- Demonstrate strong task management skills, including prioritization and communication.
- Other duties as required, including potential support at retail level if needed.
- Uphold all Company standards relating to customer service, personal conduct, and act as a role model for all other staff.
- Capacity to manage a high volume of documents payables with precision and accuracy.
- Proficiency using all Microsoft applications, specifically Excel and Outlook.
- Data entry of a high volume of vendor invoices while maintaining a high attention to detail & accuracy of coding.
- Follow up with management on overdue invoices and approval requests.
- Ensure timely payments to all suppliers by obtaining proper authorization approval.
- Review all management expense reports and credit card statements.
- Update the accounting system on a daily basis with accuracy.
- Maintain organized electronic and paper communications, including filing.
- Correspond with AP vendors to resolve problems and discrepancies
- Extended health benefits after 3 months.
- Generous staff discount.
We appreciate submissions by all applicants, however only those short-listed for the position will be contacted for interview.We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a dedicated Payroll Administrator to join the payroll team in our Head Office in Vancouver. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the daily payroll operations.. Our Company Recognized
West Fraser is a leading diversified North American forest products company. We are listed on the TSX and recognized for the seventh time, as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers and one of Canada's Best Employers for Recent Graduates. Are you interested