Founded in 1938, Agropur Cooperative is a North American dairy industry leader. With sales of $6 billion in 2016, the Cooperative is a source of pride for its 3,345 members and 8,000 employees. Agropur processes more than 5.9 billion litres of milk per year at its 39 plants across North America and boasts an impressive roster of brands and products including Natrel, Québon, OKA, Farmers, Agropur Signature, Agropur Grand Cheddar, Island Farms, BiPro, and the Ultima Foods joint venture's iögo and Olympic brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities during the selection process.
As part of the Accounts Receivable department, the Administrative Analyst - Accounts Receivable is responsible for managing deductions. In collaboration with the Deductions Coordinator, Accounts Receivable, the incumbent analyses the most contentious customer deduction files by working in collaboration with the Accounts Receivable management team, Sales Directors, various departments including Credit, as well as customers to prevent disputes.
The incumbent of this position will:
• Play a key role in the customer litigation management process;
• Analyse customer deductions in accordance with the procedure in place;
• Work closely with the various departments and customers to prevent unjustified deductions and penalties;
• Participate in periodic meetings as required, and provide technical support in the refused deduction recovery process;
• Contribute to developing performance indicators for deduction management within the Accounts Receivable department (order-fill ratio, complaints, orders, etc.);
• Use Oracle BI or other support tools to develop the required reports based on the needs of Accounts Receivable or other departments, in terms of customer requirements or internal needs;
• Make recommendations to the Deductions Coordinator regarding actions to take to correct, reduce or eliminate processes that generate unjustified or false deductions;
• As an expert user, participate in training Deductions Technicians, and in developing and reviewing current policies and procedures.
• You have a Bachelor's degree in administration;
• You cumulate one (1) to three (3) years of relevant experience;
• Proven analytical and multitasking skills, combined with a rigorous, detail-oriented approach;
• Excellent English and French, spoken and written;
• Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel);
• Knowledge of Oracle tools, an asset.