Tasks and responsibilities
The selected candidate will work under the supervision of the Finance Director. He/she will be primarily responsible for the monthly preparation of financial statements, as well as for the following tasks:
- Participate in the preparation of financial statements for various companies
- Produce monthly reconciliations and records
- Analyse general ledger accounts
- Produce various monitoring reports
- Support Operations with regards to account processing
- Support various stakeholders in the coordination of budgetary and forecasting information flow management
- Assist in the preparation of documents required by the preparers of Canadian and American tax returns
- Produce year-end files for partners and external auditors
- Prepare information regarding pay during vacation periods and other peak times
- Highly organized with strong planning abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Thoroughness in file management
- Strong sense of initiative and responsibility
- Flexibility, discretion, professionalism and integrity
- Bachelor of Accounting
- CPA designation (CA, CGA, CMA)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in General Accounting
- Knowledge of JDE would be an asset
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be an asset
- Bilingualism (spoken and written)
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
We offer a competitive salary and a full range of benefits. This is a permanent position and available immediately.
If you are interested and possess the required qualifications, please send us your resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Duchesnay is an equal opportunity employer.